- 1 Overview
- 2 Equipment
- 3 Usage
- 4 Quotes
- 4.1 Home
- 4.2 Levity
- 4.3 Eager
- 4.4 Eager vs EFEC
- 4.5 Eager vs SGB
- 4.6 Hate vs EFEC
- 4.7 Hate vs SGB
- 4.8 Complain
- 4.9 Reply - Conversations
- 4.10 Reply - Be Quiet
- 4.11 Defend Uplink
- 4.12 No Cover
- 4.13 Cover
- 4.14 Sarge
- 4.15 Reply - Enthused
- 4.16 Admiration
- 4.17 Appreciate - Artillery
- 4.18 Appreciate - Command
- 4.19 Appreciate - Drones
- 4.20 Appreciate - Gunship
- 4.21 Appreciate - APC
- 4.22 Appreciate - Infantry
- 4.23 Appreciate - Tank
- 4.24 Appreciate - UAV
- 4.25 Criticism
- 4.26 Taunt
- 4.27 Taunt vs EFEC
- 4.28 Taunt vs SGB
- 4.29 Attacking - Shield
- 4.30 Attacking - Hit Points
- 4.31 Enemy Squad Killed
- 4.32 Enemy Gunship Killed
- 4.33 Enemy Vehicle Killed
- 4.34 Sarge - Focused
- 4.35 Sarge - Proud
- 4.36 Enemy Retreating
- 4.37 Enemy Wiped Out
- 5 Notes
US Army Infantry are Force Recon units that are deployed from M-998/M1114 HMMWV's.
- M-16 and its variants (M203 added when upgraded)
- MICH/ACH helmet w/ desert camo pattern
- Interceptor combat vest
- shoulder, elbow, and knee pads, etc.
Like all infantry units, these units do much better in cover. Like their equivalent Force Recon infantry counterparts in the EF and Russia, Force Recon infantry are inferior to their elite counter parts, but when properly used, they can defeat these elite counterparts.
In the WW3 campaign, these infantry units appear on the frontlines in large numbers.
- No offence, brother. But I'd rather be back home right now.
- I was gonna be an actor. Can you believe that? (snorts) An actor.
- Fighting for freedom? Right now I'd fight for indoor plumbing.
- I don't wanna die, just 'cause I don't want my dad getting a letter, you know?
- First thing I'm gonna do when I get home man, is go fishing.
- Folks at home ain't ever gonna believe the crap I suffered.
- I'd kill right now for a good Chicago pizza.
- My brother's in the Air Force. I hope he lives through this.
- I need to find me a woman who likes a uniform.
- Ah, I got a Dear John letter yesterday. There ain't nothing for me to go back to.
- I wish I could see my wife. Five minutes would be perfect.
- You know what I miss? Adviser games that ain't training sims, like the porn ones.
- I always wanted to see the world but not like this.
- Hey, what do you think the odds are we're home by Christmas?
- That chow they gave us wasn't fit for dying pigs! It might have been dying pigs!
- We can't find 'em. Eh, it's cruel to shoot dumb animals
- Wake me up when the shooting starts.
- Dude, how was I supposed to know she was your baby momma?
- I can't believe it's not butter!
- It ain't gonna be nothin' but a thing
- (chuckles) You look like bullets would just bounce off your fat ass!
- Dude, you took a triple shot of ugly this morning.
- No need to piss yourself kid, it's just a battle.
- Yeah, just remember which way to point that gun bro'.
- You are too stupid to shoot.
- The way you fight makes me look good.
- Yeah, just remember to pull the trigger this time, genius.
- Remind me to shoot your ass first.
- Today ain't nothin' but living or dying, you know?
- Man, your dad must've beat you with an ugly stick.
- Woo! I wanna get in it!
- Awh, show me some enemies and give me room to work!
- Let's get it started already.
- Come on, let's get some action!
- What's the hold up? We got ass to kick.
Eager vs EFEC
- Show these Euros no mercy!
- These Euro whimps gonna be nothin'!
- Let's show these Euros how a real superpower works!
- Those Euros don't scare me none.
- Euros think they're so badass, it's just riddiculous!
Eager vs SGB
- Let's bag some Russians!
- These Russkies will never know what hit 'em.
- Ooh boy, I wouldn't wanna be the Russians today when we find them!
- Ivan's gotta be around here somewhere.
- Come on, the Russians ain't gonna kill themselves.
Hate vs EFEC
- Stupid Euros, thinking they're gonna kill me.
- We gonna grease every last Euro in this battlespace.
- Freakin' Euros.
- Freakin' Euros!
- I hate these Euros like maggots!
- I'm gonna pop some Euro skulls, blow their brains out.
Hate vs SGB
- Puh, you just can't kill Russkies quick enough.
- Ivan makes me freakin' sick!
- You kill one Russian, and another two take his place!
- These Russkies...piss on 'em!
- Who do those Russians think they are?
- I would give anything for a little action right now.
- So...we just gonna stand around here lookin' pretty?
- Uh, they march us around so much I'm too tired to fight.
- Don't you love how they have us walk everywhere?
- And I thought I was gonna earn money for college.
- My feet hurt like they were shot off.
- It's just my luck to be stuck with retards like you guys!
- Eh, I wonder whose crap pile we're supposed to die defending today?
- Being lowest of the low, we can only go up from here.
- Where's my candy bars? Who took them?
- I am so sick of this ass-wipe outfit, let me tell yah.
- The stupidity never ends, you know?
- The brass above us are about as bright as a ten watt lightbulb, ok?
- I need a sick break, I'm feelin' cranky.
- Uh, it's been ages since I slept decent.
Reply - Conversations
- Yeah, I know.
- Oh yeah?
- Yeah right.
- Keep telling yourself that.
- If you say so.
- No crap.
- You sound like my grandma.
- What goes around comes around.
- True dat.
- Hell yeah.
- Yeah, you said it.
- Testify brother.
- Well no kidding.
- Those who talk the most do the least.
Reply - Be Quiet
- It doesn't matter.
- Who cares?
- Shut up!
- Shut your freaking mouth.
- Dude, I don't know.
- I'm trying to concentrate here.
- What the hell are you talking about?
- Quit your freaking whining!
- sarcasm* "Defend the uplinks!" Freakin' uplinks
- I wanna be out in the battle, not defending some uplink.
- I hate babysitting uplinks like you would not believe!
- Uh, I didn't sign up for this, I signed up to fight!
- Every time it's the same crap, "defend the uplinks, defend the uplinks."
- Ah, defending uplinks is exciting business.
- I've never been inside one of these things.
- All we is, is glorified babysitters.
- These uplinks can determine the course of a battle.
- The uplinks can let you do all sorts of crap.
- You ever see a map of the Global Information Grid these uplinks are hooked in to?
- Yep, that's an uplink alright.
- sarcasm* I will gladly give my life to defend any uplink, anywhere.
- Name an uplink and you can bet I've been there!
- These freaking uplinks should open up gift shops.
- They should give these uplinks freaking concession stands.
- Could this day get any less interesting?
- Yeah, it's an uplink. Yeah, still ours.
- Why do we have to defend these freakin' things all the time?
- Why can't JSF defend their own uplinks?
- Man, they left us high and dry or what?
- What's the brass doing sticking us out here in the open?
- We're being left to twist in the wind, that's what this crap is.
- This position is way too exposed!
- How long do they expect us to hold a position without any freaking cover?
- We're like a freakin' shooting gallery up here, this is lunacy.
- A slight breeze can attack this position and beat us, it's stupid!
- We're sitting ducks out here!
- If they attack this position and no cover for us? We're dead! Dead!
- Without cover, we might as well be a crater on the ground!
- What the hell where they thinking, sticking us out in the open?
- This position sucks! It's freaking suicide!
- No cover and no back up. We're done for.
- Could this position suck any worse?
- There's no cover here at all!
- At least we have some cover.
- We're supposed to defend this?
- I like havin' something to hide behind.
- Finally, a position that isn't exposed.
- Eh, looks like a nice spot to do some killin' from.
- Hell, from here we can take anyone out.
- Yeah, nobody best mess with us while we here man!
- I got a good feeling about this position.
- They're gonna try to take us here? I don't think so.
- How long are we supposed to sit here?
- If I have to wait, I might as well do it in cover.
- Brass actually put us in a defensible position today, I wonder what's wrong.
- This is a nice comfy spot.
- How long are we gonna hang out here?
- Ain't nobody taking this ground from us today!
- Get your asses in gear.
- Pull your head out your ass and get ready.
- This ain't no time for cowering, boys!
- Lock and load, boys. It's time to fight for your country.
- Alright ladies, time for some action.
- Pay attention, soldiers, it's is about to get thick!
- This ain't no simulation, ladies.
- Get your heads in this game and your ass in gear.
- You all signed up for this, now get moving!
- Get ready, they didn't come here to give us presents!
Reply - Enthused
- Damn straight.
- Awh, yeah!
- Yeah, that's right!
- No doubt dude.
- Sounds good!
- You know that's right.
- You got that right.
- That's what I'm talking about!
- Say that again.
- Hell yeah!
- Those JSF dudes are hardcore, man.
- Joe Boys are badass, man, one hundred persent.
- I wish I was the JSF. I really do.
- Damn, those Joe Boys are dope.
- Whoa, I'm glad the Joe Boys are on our side.
- Awh, ain't nothin' bader than the JSF!
- Sweet, JSF in the field!
- The JSF will show you how it's done, son.
- I'd go JSF if I thought I had half a chance in hell of making it in it.
- Those JSF hombres look tough.
- Awh, tell you man, the JSF in action is a thing of beauty!
- Wait until those Joe Boys get in the shit. You'll see.
- Joe Boys in the house, awh yeah!
- We got Joe Boys here, we got half a chance at living.
- Joe Boys kick ass. You just kick back and watch.
- That there is JSF, respect.
- Much respect to the JSF.
- I feel sorry for the enemy today, fighting the JSF?
- Wooh, that Joe Boy gear is sweet!
- I'd give my left nut to be JSF!
Appreciate - Artillery
- I'll do anything to fire the cannon on one of them Spartans.
- M320 Spartans. Ah, nothing sweeter than those babies.
- Check out the cannons on those Spartans, those things are porno!
Appreciate - Command
- These C1A5 Archons are ridiculous huge, man. As in behemoths.
- Does anyone here understand what the hell an Archon does? Besides eat gas?
Appreciate - Drones
- I swear, those Rottweiler drones can punch through tank armour.
- I can't believe they put guns on those things. Terminator 2 was thirty years ago, baby.
- Hah, those Rotties back a punch.
- It's amazing how much firepower those Rottweilers actually carry.
- Everytime I see those Rottie drones, I'm thinking that old Robocop movie. You ever see that one?
Appreciate - Gunship
- Those AH80s got more missiles on them than you got pimples, private.
- Those Joe Boy gunships got more firepower than some small countries.
- So when there's more than one of the gunships, do the call 'em Blackfoots or Blackfeet?
- Close air support, baby. That's what I like to see.
- Those Blackfoots are sweet! Look at those things man, damn!
Appreciate - APC
- M118 Flashbacks, dude. Wish we had some of those to ride in.
- Those Fastbacks are cool ain't they?
- Enemy try to send gunships our way, those Fastbacks will crash 'em straight to hell.
Appreciate - Infantry
- Man, wish we had those Ghosts' equipment.
- What's it take to be a Ghost? Anyone know?
- Ah, those Ghosts don't look like anything special to me.
- Look at those Ghosts move. I hear they can slit throats sleepwalking.
- One of these days, I wanna be a Ghost Recon. Those guys are badass.
Appreciate - Tank
- Now that is the sound of Schwarzkopfs.
- Hell yeah! Those Schwarzies are gonna kick some ass!
- Dude, what I wouldn't give to drive one of them Schwarzkopfs.
- Get in the way of an M5A2 and you'll be feeling it.
- Those Joe Boys got some seriously sweet tanks on their side!
Appreciate - UAV
- Those Scryers weird me out, boss. Eyes in the sky and all that spooky shit.
- Those MQ3s can spot anything. Too bad the JSF never tells us what.
- Those Scryers pack a punch. Small but deadly.
- Look at 'em. I thought these guys were the best we have?
- Does that look like "elite forces" to you?
- Those JSF there aren't looking so special today.
- If our elites doesn't stand a chance against the enemy, what are we supposed to do?
- Look at those trashed up Joe Boys. Good thing we spent our taxes on that.
- Look at 'em. That was money well spent.
- Looks like JSF stands for Junks, Suck, and....hey, don't look at me like that.
- If the enemy can do that to Joe Boys, imagine what they'll do to us.
- Hell we can do better than those guys. You call that elite?
- Great...looks like we'll have to do the job for them.
- Imagine if we had special forces that were halfway special.
- These JSF shammers should pull out and leave the fighting to the honest grunts.
- Ah look at 'em. Waste of space on the battlefield.
- Look at those trashed up Joe Boys.
- And good riddance. Let the Army do its job.
- Look at these JSF prima donnas, they ain't so tough.
- chuckles* Look at 'em all banged up, they die just like anyone else.
- Doesn't look like all that fancy training did much good.
- Gah, they ain't no better than us, all they got is cool guns and awesome PR.
- Look at those shot-up asswipes, they're a disgrace!
- Let's light these pansies up!
- We're coming for you, assheads!
- We're gonna pound them in the ground, boys!
- These bitches deserve to die!
- It is on, guys!
- Time to slaughter these bastards!
- We gonna bust you bitches out!
- Time to teach these dogs a lesson!
- Let's get it on, I'm ready to roar!
- Let's ice these sons of bitches!
- Come on sarge, let me shoot him!
- Let's take 'em out now sarge!
- Say the word and they're done for!
- Come on you bitches, you all gonna die!
- Kill 'em all, kill 'em all!
Taunt vs EFEC
- Come on, Euros! Let's see what you cheese boys got!
- Bring it on, Pierre! Show me something!
- Come on, Gunther! I've been killing Germans since I got my first Xbox!
- Look at these surrender monkeys! We're gonna take' em out!
- Come on, Mario! Show us your spicy sauce!
Taunt vs SGB
- No goddamn Russkies gonna get me today!
- We ain't scared of you, Ivan!
- Look at these Russkies acting tough!
- You're gonna piss vodka Ivan! Just you wait!
- Come on Ivan, you're going down!
Attacking - Shield
- We're wasting ammo here!
- We ain't even scratchin' 'em!
- We ain't doin' jackshit to 'em!
- This is stupid! We can't touch 'em!
- I can't get nothin!
- We ain't doin' jack!
- We're outmatched, we can't touch these guys!
- This attack is retarded!
- We ain't get nothin'!
- We can't hurt 'em! This is dumb!
Attacking - Hit Points
- Keep punchin', they ain't dead yet!
- Pour it on!
- Yeah, tear 'em up!
- Yeah, keep it up!
- Hit 'em where it hurts!
- That's the ticket, they felt that one!
- We got 'em sprayed! Pour it on!
- Light 'em up!
- Tear into 'em!
- That's it! Kill these bastards!
- Keep 'em lit up!
- Hit 'em hard and keep hitting!
- Bring it to 'em!
- Yeah, make 'em eat it!
- Good shooting!
- Dude, you see that? That was me!
- Lay it on! Bury 'em!
- That's what I'm talking about!
- Haha! More where that came from!
- We're smokin' em! Mark 'em up!
Enemy Squad Killed
- That's it, they're hurtin'!
- That's it!
- We're killin' 'em!
- That's it, we're murdering 'em!
- That's it, we're creamin' 'em!
- They're taking losses!
- We're creamin' 'em!
- We're destroying them!
- We're killing 'em, keep it up!
- We're murdering them!
- We're pulverising 'em!
Enemy Gunship Killed
- One less bird for 'em!
- I got it! Whirly down!
- Scratch that whirly!
- Killed it! That was me!
- Yeah! Knocked it right outta the sky!
- You scrapped it!
- Yeah, wrecked it!
- You smashed it, woo-hoo!
- Jumped that one!
- Checked and wrecked, do it again!
Enemy Vehicle Killed
- You scrapped it!
- Yeah, wrecked it!
- You smashed it! Woohoo!
- Jumped that one!
- Checked and wrecked, do it again!
Sarge - Focused
- Keep your focus!
- Hit 'em!
- Keep it up!
- Work together!
- Lock your targets!
- Don't let up!
- Make 'em feel it!
- Cover each other!
- Stay low and sharp!
- Come on, work together!
- Prove your worth!
- Make 'em know it!
- Work as a team and take 'em out!
Sarge - Proud
- That's it!
- Show 'em what America thinks of 'em!
- That's it! Show 'em who's boss!
- That's it! No mercy!
- Stop the evac!
- Get 'em! Before they get away!
- Leave no survivors!
Enemy Wiped Out
- Done! Check please!
- Holy crap, we got 'em all!
- You're all dead! Call the undertaker!
- We killed 'em all! Who's next?
- Ha! USA for the win!
- Break out the bodybags, dude!
- Aw man, we took out every last one of 'em!
- We took the whole unit out, dawg! Can't you believe it?
- Aw man! I lost track of the body count!
- The soldier mispronounces the M118's name