|Government Type||International Political|
|Leader||King/Queen of the UK|
|Period active||2018 onward|
The New Commonwealth is the new name for the United Kingdom and Ireland. The United Kingdom and Ireland declined membership from the European Union, when it transformed into the European Federation.
It is also possible that the New Commonwealth is the evolution of the Commonwealth of Nations, which was formerly known as the British Commonwealth, which is an evolution of the British Empire. The fact that foreign powers can invade Commonwealth territory could lead to them joining the war on the side of European Federation.
However, it is also possible that the uplinks may be considered exclusion zones, and the New Commonwealth is not officially on any side of the war.
In the events leading up to World War III, the Commonwealth was home of the short lived US and European peace talks concerning the skirmish in Copenhagen, but when war is declared the Commonwealth, which is independent, allows EFEC troops to garrison on it's soil to defend previously constructed uplink sites, it was this reason why the Commonwealth can be invaded by foreign powers.
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Republic of Ireland
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Canada (Note: North American Joint Security Agreement of 2014 may have led to an alliance with the US)
- Falkland Islands (Note: This is actually one of the 14 British Oversea territories, and are almost certainly part of the New Commonwealth, along with the other 13)
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- In reality, the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union in 2016, however, Ireland remains a member of the EU as of 2021.